Everything you need for guitars, amps, and pedals!
Finally! The right tools for building and repairing your electronics. Have you struggled with hardware store soldering irons not getting enough heat? Frustrated with wire strippers that are too big to strip wires for your pickups?
Never struggle again! For this set our team of experts and techs collected the high quality tools you need to get professional results. Our techs swear by these tools, we know you'll love them too.
Having the right tools means faster and easier work. With this set, you'll spend more time dialing in your tone and less time waiting for your iron to heat up. Whether you are a pro, or want better results at home, this set will help you get the results you need.
This set pays for itself with one use
Compared to what you would pay a repair shop, when you rewire one guitar yourself, this set will have paid for itself. Plus, you'll have the satisfaction of learning a new skill, and knowing the work is done exactly the way you want it.
Plus—we've discounted this set so you can save money while getting everything you need.
Tools you'll have for life—Unconditional lifetime guarantee
We've chosen the good stuff—the electronics tools you'll have and use forever. These are not "disposable" hardware store quality tools that will only last a few jobs. These will be on your bench for years.
Included in this set:
- 0502 Solomon SR-965 Soldering Iron—You'll make solid connections with this quality iron. (0602 220-volt in International Set)
- 0506 Solomon Soldering Stand—The stand holds the iron safely to prevent burning work surfaces and dripping solder on finishes
- 3607 Multimeter—Quickly determine what problems you need to fix. Knowing the voltages you need will keep you from electrocuting yourself when working on amps, but will also let you find a broken circuit, determine pickup output, and find the status of diodes in amps and effects.
- 0505 Pocket-Pak Solder—Two packs of our favorite solder—enough to rewire a few guitars and pedals. (0505-LF Lead-Free Solder in International Set)
- 1606 Fine-Gauge Wire Stripper—The wiring in guitars and pedals are smaller than what most hardware store strippers can strip effectively. The strippers cleanly and easily strip the wires for faster jobs.
- 5121 Curved Jaw Wiring Hemostat—The hemostat holds the wires securely in place for to easier solder jobs, and won't cause a bad connection by crimping the delicate wires.
- 0504 Solder Wick—Clean up excess solder fast with just heat.
Finally get the solid connections you need!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING