Swap speakers in your 4x12 cab with no soldering
Now you can change speakers in a flash the easy way.
We made these pre-wired harnesses to easily upgrade your 4x12 cab and speakers at the same time. Each is handmade in our Ohio shop with only top-quality components: premium 18 gauge insulated wire, Switchcraft jack, and rugged quick disconnect terminal ends. They’re expertly soldered for a lifetime of use.
This harness installs in your 4x12 and replaces the jack and wires to the speakers. With the quick disconnect terminals you can now swap in a new speaker quickly and painlessly, no soldering required.
This set comes with three sets of wire, one wired directly to the jack, and two additional sets of jumper wires (both short and long) for series and parallel wiring configurations. The wires are long enough to give you plenty of flexibility in most cabs.
- Premium 18 gauge insulated wire
- Pre-wired Switchcraft jack
- Pre-wired quick disconnect terminal ends
- Series and parallel wiring compatible
- Black and white wires with jack: 20" long (50cm)
- Additional long jumper wires: 1 black and 1 white wire with quick disconnect terminals, each 20" long (30cm)
- Additional short jumper wires: 1 black and 1 white wire with quick disconnect terminals, each 10" long (25cm)
Wiring other amps? We've got a pre-wired harness for most applications.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING