The simple way to swap speakers in your cab
Now you can change speakers in a flash with no soldering.
We made these pre-wired harnesses to easily upgrade your stand-alone cab and speakers at the same time. Each is handmade in our Ohio shop with only top-quality components: premium 18 gauge insulated wire, Switchcraft jack, and rugged quick disconnect terminal ends. They're expertly soldered for a lifetime of use.
This harness installs in your 1x12 or 2x12 cab and replaces the jack and wires to the speakers. With the quick disconnect terminals you can now swap in a new speaker quickly and painlessly, no soldering required.
This set comes with two sets of wire, one wired directly to the jack for 1x12 installations, and an additional set of jumper wires for 2x12 installations for both series and parallel wiring configurations. The wires are long enough to give you plenty of flexibility in most cabs.
- Premium 18 gauge insulated wire
- Pre-wired Switchcraft jack
- Pre-wired quick disconnect terminal ends
- 1x12 and 2x12 compatible
- Series and parallel wiring compatible
- Braided black and white wires with jack: 18" long (45cm)
- Additional jumper wires for 2x12 cab: 1 black and 1 white wire with quick disconnect terminals, each 12" long (30cm)
Wiring other amps? We've got a pre-wired harness for most applications.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING