Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Telecaster guitar body is routed for a traditional two single coil pickup configuration is pre-drilled with four screw holes for vintage-style bridge mounting. It's topped with a gloss polyester finish for added durability on any stage. This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Alder body
- Gloss polyester finish
- Traditional two single coil (SS) routing
- Undrilled pickguard mounting holes
- Four-screw vintage-style bridge mount
- Drilled for vintage-style ferrules
- Four-bolt neck pocket mount
- Jack retainer clip installed
- Drilled and routed for output jack and control cavity
- Neck pocket cleanly routed with mounting holes drilled
- Neck pocket dimensions: 3" (76.20mm) long x 2-3/16 wide x 5/8" (15.88mm) deep
- All wiring channels routed
Not sure what hardware or pickups you want? Try our Hardware Sets for Tele. Everything fits this body perfectly and is ready to drop-in and install.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING