D'Addario's best selling mandolin strings, and the standard established by David Grisman and Ricky Skaggs. Warm and bright phosphor bronze tone with the optimal blend of tight playing tension and strong projection. Loopend construction for universal fit.
Phosphor Bronze was introduced to string making by D'Addario in 1974 and has become synonymous with warm, bright, and well balanced acoustic mandolin tone. D'Addario Phosphor Bronze strings are precision wound with corrosion resistant phosphor bronze onto a carefully drawn, hexagonally shaped, high carbon steel core. The result is long lasting, bright sounding tone with excellent intonation.
- D'Addario's best selling mandolin set
- Loopend construction for universal fit
- Phosphor Bronze for long lasting, warm and bright tone
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
- Environmentally friendly, corrosion resistant packaging for strings that are always fresh
#10917 - Medium (EJ74)
String Gauges: Plain Steel .011/.011, 015/.015, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .040/.040
#10918 - Light (EJ73)
String Gauges: Plain Steel .010/.010, 014/.014, Phosphor Bronze Wound .024/.024, .038/.038
#10919 - Medium/Heavy (EJ75)
String Gauges: Plain Steel .0115/.011.5, 016/.016, Phosphor Bronze Wound .026/.026, .041/.041
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING