This kit allows you to custom cut cables to suit your pedal board's layout. The plugs and cables in this kit are specially designed for quick and reliable assembly, simply cut, twist and screw—and you're done!
The D'Addario Planet Waves DIY Solderless Instrument Cable Kit is the ultimate solution for custom wiring your pedal board or rack gear. Ordinary cable kits require soldering or manual stripping of wires that can lead to connection errors and frustration. The D'Addario cable kits are as simple as cutting the cable to length, placing the cable end into the plug end and securing the set screw to produce flawless and great sounding cables. The included plugs and cables are specially designed to provide the most accurate and reliable reproduction of your sound while the patented Geo-Tip design provides an improved connection in any pedal, amp or jack.
- In=Out Technology: Low capacitance for pure signal transparency
- 24k gold-plated plugs provide superior signal flow and corrosion resistance
- Solderless plugs connect to cable in seconds no matter where you are, creating custom lengths easily
- Road-tested plug connections hold up even the toughest gigging situation
Contents (Makes up to 5 cables):
- Ten solderless plugs
- 40' of American Stage instrument cable
- Mini cable cutter
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING