Upgrade your vintage F-style mandolin without modifying your headstock.
Kluson's newest addition to the Supreme series tuning machines. Based on the original Kluson deluxe stamped steel tuning machines, the Kluson Supreme Series tuning machines are the next generation in stamped steel design for your mandolin.
Using original Kluson 4 per plate mandolin tuning machine mounting specs, the new Supreme mandolin tuning machines look almost identical to the originals with the exception of the “Kluson Supreme” series name in double row appearance on the housing.
You will immediately notice increased performance, fine tuning stability and a super smooth feel. By incorporating steel string posts, correct-sized round mandolin buttons and the addition of a high 18:1 gear ratio this is a real game changer. Includes all mounting hardware. Specifications:
- 18:1 gear ratio
- 59/64" (23.33mm) post to post spacing
- 11/32" (8.8mm) peghole required
- 3-11/16" (93.78mm) end to end mounting hole spacing, center to center
- 1-27/32" (46.75mm) mounting hole spacing end to middle, center to center
- 1" overall post length
- 31/32" post length from baseplate to flat top
- 51/64" (20.35mm) string through center height on post
- Brass ring and steel worm gear
- 1/4" string post diameter
- Pair of 4-left, 4-right tuning machines includes all mounting hardware