Exceptionally smooth tuning
High quality tuning machines for nylon-string classical guitars. The elegant Landstorfer "fish scale" pattern recalls styles used by master luthiers Velazquez and Hauser.
- 15:1 gear ratio for improved tuning
- Brass baseplates in shiny gold or relic patina
- Removable ebony or pearloid knobs
- 3/8" (9.86mm) diameter string roller sleeves are durable white plastic
- 1-3/8" (35mm) string post spacing
Each set includes a pair of 3-left/3-right tuning machines with mounting screws.
Peghole spacing: Plate-mounted tuners can't work efficiently if the pegholes are improperly aligned. Our Tuning Machine Drill Jig for Slotted Pegheads ensures the correct 1-3/8" string roller spacing for accurate tuning.
Mounting screws: Pilot holes required. Installing delicate screws into hard wood requires great care and accuracy. We highly recommend the #1712 Depth-stop Drill Bit (5/64" bit) for the pilot hole before installing these screws. Lubricate the screw threads with cutting lubricant (also wax or a bar of soap) to reduce friction and help them thread properly.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING