Programmable! Remembers your most-used pickup specs. Set the number of coil wraps you need, and the spindle automatically slows to a stop when it reaches that point.
Mojotone worked with Stewart-MacDonald and top guitar techs to develop this rugged professional winder. Sturdy enough for serious pickup production, the Mojotone Pickup Winding Machine is also great for quick rewinds and prototyping.
Using the text display, set the number of winds and turning direction. Then smoothly rev up to your desired RPM—any speed up to 1,800 turns per minute. The winder stops when your number of winds is reached. If that's a number you'll need again, save it as a preset.
Free winding mode is also available, giving you manual control of the number of turns and winding direction.
"The 10 programmable presets come in real handy. For vintage rewinds, I like having the specs saved and ready to go."
—Erick Coleman, guitar repairman and StewMac tech advisor
- 1800-rpm motor for fast winding times
- Geared drive: no belts to slip or replace
- Built-in gauss meter reads magnet strength and polarity
- Universal pickup mounting jig accepts all flatwork and bobbins
- Accepts a foot control (not included) for hands-free winding
Includes instructions and 110v to 220v AC adaptor.
Watch the video!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING