Welcome to guitar building!
If you're new to guitar building this kit's a great way to start: this is the classic electric guitar design that's fun to build, and you'll learn a lot.
The mahogany body and smooth neck are higher quality than other kits at this price. The parts fit perfectly, and with our instructions this is an easy build that makes a great guitar — and a great gift!
We've included a great set of illustrated instructions that'll take you step-by-step through the whole process from: creating a custom peghead, installing and aligning the neck, wiring the pickups, applying a finish, installing all the hardware and even giving your guitar a custom setup.
Get 50% off a Finishing Set!
Finally, you can make this guitar look amazing with the iconic colors you've always imagined—all without complicated spray equipment! ColorTone Aerosol Finishing Sets make it simple to get professional results you'll be proud of. You'll get 50% off these finishing sets when you purchase a kit. Choose from these classic colors:
Sonic Blue Also sold separately
This is the beautiful light blue seen on Fender guitars from the 1960s. The super vibrant blue was inspired by the hot rod cars of southern California.
3-Tone Tobacco Sunburst Also sold separately
This is the beloved Strat color! Introduced in 1958, the 3-Tone Tobacco Sunburst has a timeless look and unmatched depth.
Whether it's your first or your 50th, this is an affordable way to build a great guitar.
- An upgraded mahogany body pre-routed and drilled for the proper placement of the neck, pickups, control cavity and bridge
- Pre-fretted Indian Laurel fingerboard
- Mahogany neck with blank peghead and pre-installed 2-way truss rod
- Pre-installed fingerboard inlays
- Slotted nut
- Sealed tuners
- A pre-wired pickguard assembly for easy installation
- Output jack
- Classic Strat-style vibrato bridge and chrome hardware
- Setup adjustment wrenches
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING