Three-saddle chrome bridge assembly for use on vintage-style Telecaster guitars manufactured from 1986-present. Includes string-through-body plate, three vintage-style brass saddles, slot-head saddle-height screws, intonation screws and springs, and four vintage-style slot-head bridge-mounting screws.
- String spread 2-1/8" (53.97mm)
- Three-saddle chrome bridge assembly
- String-through-body design
- Three vintage-style brass saddles
- Mounting hardware and adjustment wrenches included
- Baseplate dimensions 3-5/16" x 3" (84.14mm x 76.20mm)
- Four mounting screw holes have 2-9/16" (65.09mm) center-to-center spread.
- For vintage-style Telecaster guitars (1986-present)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING