A convenient set of the parts you'll need to wire a PRS® guitar, complete with an easy to follow wiring diagram.
This premium kit features cloth-covered push-back wire—the right wire for Fender and vintage-style guitar circuitry. The pots in this kit are upgraded to CTS brand for longer life and a smoother, more accurate response.
Wiring Kit for Paul Reed Smith includes
- Switchcraft output jack
- 500K CTS control pots (2)
- 0.022uF Orange Drop capacitor
- 180pf ceramic capacitor
- 5-position rotary switch
- Non-shielded cloth-insulated push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, white, 12" long
- Non-shielded cloth-insulated push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, black, 24" long
- Shielded braided push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, 12" long
- Wiring diagram
The rotary switch has a coarse-knurled split shaft, and requires 1-5/16" (33.34mm) mounting cavity depth and a 3/8"-diameter (10mm) mounting hole.
Be sure your control knobs will fit!
CTS pots have a fine-knurled 24-spline split shaft.
CTS control pot specifications
split shaft, fine knurling
||3/8" x 32
|Threaded portion height
|Required mounting hole diameter
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING