Build your own Deluxe Strat!
Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Deluxe Series Stratocaster guitar body is routed for an HSH pickup configuration and is pre-drilled for a 2-point tremolo bridge with 2-7/32" wide spacing. Now you can drop in any pickup combination you want!
The body features a contoured neck heel for easy access to the upper frets. It's topped with a gloss polyester finish for added durability on any stage. This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Alder body
- Gloss polyester finish
- Humbucker/single coil/humbucker (HSH) routing
- Undrilled pickguard mounting holes
- Two-point tremolo bridge mount with 2-7/32" post spacing (56.38mm)
- Drilled and routed for output jack and control cavity
- Tremolo cavity routed
- All wiring channels routed
- Contoured neck heel
- Offset four-bolt neck pocket mount
- Neck pocket cleanly routed with mounting holes drilled
- Neck pocket dimensions: 3" long x 2-3/16" wide x 5/8" deep (76.20mm x 55.56mm x 15.87mm)
- Heel tapers from 1-1/8" to 3/4" thick (28.57mm to 19mm)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING