Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar body is routed for a traditional three single coil pickup configuration (SSS) and is pre-drilled with six screw holes for vintage-style bridge with wide 2-7/32" mounting. It's topped with a gloss polyester finish for added durability on any stage. This replacement body is for a Fender or Squier by Fender guitar.
- Alder body
- Gloss polyester finish
- Three single coil (SSS) routing
- Undrilled pickguard mounting holes
- Six-screw vintage-style synchronized tremolo bridge mount (2-7/32" wide)
- Four-bolt neck pocket mount
- Drilled and routed for output jack and control cavity
- Tremolo cavity routed
- Neck pocket cleanly routed with mounting holes drilled
- Neck pocket dimensions: 3" (76.20mm) long x 2-3/16 wide x 5/8" (15.88mm) deep
- All wiring channels routed
Not sure what hardware or pickups you want? Try our Hardware Sets for Strat. Everything fits this body perfectly and is ready to drop-in and install.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING