Crafted at Fender's Ensenada, Mexico, manufacturing facility, this genuine Fender Stratocaster guitar maple neck features a comfortable "soft V" profile and 7.25"-radius maple fingerboard with 21 vintage-style frets. The nut is pre-slotted with "pilot" string location grooves to make spacing a breeze when performing the final string slot filing, and a gloss urethane finish on the back offers smooth playability. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, with genuine "Original Contour Body" headstock decal.
- 7.25" radius
- Maple fingerboard
- Maple neck with walnut "skunk" stripe
- 21 medium frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Vintage "soft V" shape
- Neck mounting holes drilled
- Vintage-style slotted truss rod nut
- Six tuning machine holes designed to fit vintage-style two-screw-mount tuning machines
- Gloss urethane finish
- Scale length: 25-1/2" (647.70mm)
- Width at nut: 1-11/16"
- Width at 21st fret: 2-3/16"
- Fretwire: 0.045" high x .103" wide
- Approximate heel length: 4" (101mm)
- String post spread: 4-3/4"
- Peghole size: 11/32" (8.5mm)
- At 1st fret: 0.875"
- At 6th fret: 0.880"
- At 12th fret: 0.890"
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING