Don't let the size fool you
This little rocker is a REAL guitar—and a really fun project you'll be playing for years. You can build it in a weekend!
Get ready for the most fun you've had building and playing in ages. This mini T-Style guitar is not a toy or a wall hanger, it's just like its big brother but with a shorter scale and tuned an octave above conventional tuning. You can play all the same chords and scales you know with a completely new tone.
A super-easy first build
If you've been looking for a simple project—this is the kit you need. Everything comes pre-routed, even the bridge location is already pre-drilled. Each neck is fit to each pocket for a super tight neck joint.
And, it's a one day build. Open the box in the morning and you'll be playing by afternoon. If you have a coffee table, you've got enough space to build this simple kit.
Huge tone in a small package
This guitar sounds and plays just like a full scale guitar. Everything from the nut width (1-5/8") to the electronics and hardware are the same size as traditional Tele-style guitars (other than the neck plate). While everything is perfect right out of the box, it's easy to make this guitar your own. From vintage vibe to crazy modern, you can customize this guitar exactly how you want.
Mini T-Style Electric Guitar Kit includes:
- Mahogany body, ready for final sanding and finishing
- Body is pre-routed and drilled for the proper placement of the neck, pickups, control cavity and bridge
- Pre-fretted mahogany neck with blank peghead and pre-installed truss rod
- 16.3" (414mm) scale length with 1-5/8" nut width
- Pre-installed fingerboard inlays
- Slotted nut
- Sealed tuners
- White pickguard (single-ply)
- Neck and bridge pickups
- Control plate with three-way switch, volume, and tone knobs is pre-wired for easy installation
- Output jack
- Classic Tele-style hardtail bridge and chrome hardware
- Setup adjustment wrenches
- Detailed instructions written specifically for this kit
Explore new sounds!
This little guitar sounds great in multiple tunings due to the shorter scale. For a totally new but familiar tone, we've enjoyed tuning these one octave up in standard, A to A (like a capo at the 5th fret), and all sorts of open tunings. Find what inspires you.
Build your Mini-T today!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING