Get your vintage Fender in tune again!
Don't miss this deal! We only have a handful of these high performance tuners—through our relationship with Kluson we're bringing these to you at an incredible price.
Kluson Revolution F-Mount 19:1 ratio tuning machines will breathe new life into your axe. These state of the art, lightweight diecast tuning machines are designed to directly retrofit the following guitars:
- Fender Jazzmaster/Jaguar 1966-1977
- Fender Musicmaster/Mustang Fall 1965-1977
- Fender Stratocaster/Telecaster Late 1967-1977
- Many Fender reissues
Kluson's original Safe-Ti-Posts keep sharp string ends tucked neatly out of the way. These tuning machines pair ultra-smooth operation with a modern 19:1 gear ratio for quick, precise movement that stays in place once set.
Installed using 2 screw mount with 25/64" (10mm) push-in bushings. All mounting hardware is included.
- 19:1 gear ratio
- 25/64" (10mm) peghole required
- 6mm string post diameter
- 1" overall string post height
- Press-fit bushing
- 6-in-line mounting configuration
- Set of 6 includes all mounting hardware
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING