Fix loose jacks instantly
Tighten jacks and save your gig without taking anything apart!
This handy tool tightens jacks on guitars, amps, and pedals—it works from the outside to prevent twisting and breaking the delicate solder joints inside the jack.
Simple and inexpensive, it's a pocket-sized fix for a very common problem. Put one in your gig bag, jacks always fail when you least expect it!
Fix your jack in three easy steps:
- Put the socket head over the 1/2" nut
- Press the rubbery Grip-Tip™ into the jack to hold it
- Turn the tightening handle. That’s it!
Three models to choose from
The original is smooth molded plastic, so it won't scratch your guitar or amp hardware. The 2.0 models have a brass socket for a lifetime of heavy use.
- Original Bullet: fits 1/2" inch nuts for 1/4" inch jacks
- Bullet 2.0: fits 1/2" inch nuts for 1/4" inch jacks
- Bullet 2.0 - Metric: fits 11mm inch nuts for 1/4" inch jacks, common for import instruments
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING