The SPC or "Strat® Presence Control" is often called the fat control. The original intent of the SPC was to allow guitar players to boost the midrange and volume of their single coil pickup to give it a sound similar to a humbucker.
This is accomplished by boosting the gain in a broad mid-band fashion and reducing the highs as you turn the knob up. The result is a fatter, louder tone from any single coil pickup. It can also be used with a humbucker to increase your overall volume and midrange for a really fat tone that's great for slide guitar.
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 250K
- Input Referred Noise: -130dbV
- Output Impedence (Ohms): 2K
- Current @9V (Microamps): 980
- Battery Life (Hours): 250
- Maximum Suppy (Volts DC): 18
- 1 - SPC or RPC Control, split shaft with coarse knurling: 0.235" (5.95mm)
- 1 - Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 - Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 2 - Interconnect Cables
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING