For exceptional flexibility in tone at your fingertips, there is no better choice than the EXG Guitar Expander.
The frequency response of the EXG is similar to a typical guitar amp equalization. The lows and highs are boosted while the midrange is dipped out as you turn the knob up. The result is a fuller tone that doesn't get muddy, keeping your sound clean and clear, and letting your guitar stand out in the mix. This sounds great with single coils, P90s and humbuckers - giving each a whole new frequency response and tonal options. The EXG works with active or passive guitar pickups.
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 250K
- Input Referred Noise: -130dbV
- Output Impedance (Ohms): 2K
- Current @ 9V (Microamps): 750
- Battery Life (Hours): 200
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC): 18
- 1 EXG Control, split shaft with coarse knurling: 0.235" (5.95mm)
- 1 Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 2 Interconnect cables
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING