Make your Champ sound even better
Upgrade your output transformer and hear what you've been missing.
Your output transformer is the final connection from your amp to your speakers. Since your signal passes through it, the quality of your tone relies on the quality of your transformer. Whether you're upgrading a new amp or restoring a vintage one, a new output transformer will greatly improve the sound and feel of your amp.
Get the original tone of your F51 Fender Champ
ClassicTone designed this transformer from an actual vintage 1958 Fender 5F1 Champ amplifier. They even went so far as to meticulously tear down the original paper layer to get everything just as it left the Fullerton factory. You're getting true 50s tone straight out of the box.
These transformers are made in the USA and every component is high quality:
- Wound like the vintage-era originals
- Custom, no-solvent varnish for correct vintage look
- Correct raised mountings—drops-in most chassis
- High quality wire, pre-tinned for easy soldering
- RoHS Compliant
- Designed for amps with a 4 ohm output at approximately 5W
This is also a great upgrade to our '57 Mini Tweed 5W Amp Kit.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING