Please see our COVID-19 Statement
Mallory Caps

Mallory Caps

.001uF

Item # 50885
In stock, ready to ship!

$0.98

+

.0047uF

Item # 50886
In stock, ready to ship!

$0.99

+

.01uF

Item # 50887
In stock, ready to ship!

$1.05

+

.022uF

Item # 50888
In stock, ready to ship!

$1.10

+

.047uF

Item # 50889
In stock, ready to ship!

$1.85

+
 
Total:
Qty:
Scroll to Top

Mallory Caps

About This Item

Please Note: Color of capacitor may vary from one production run to another.

  • Tubular metalized polyester construction
  • ±10% tolerance
  • Axial leads
  • Non-Inductive, Self Healing
Capacitance Diameter x Length
.001uF .20" x .58"
.0022uF .18" x .52"
.0047uF .23" x .52"
.01uF .24" x .65"
.022uF .28" x .65"
.047uF .32" x .81"
.1uF .34" x 1.10"
.22uF .45" x .1.10"
.47uF .59" x 1.30"

Sold individually.



CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.


Customer Reviews

  • Excellent
  • Good
  • Average
  • Fair
  • Poor
Write a review
4.5
  • 4.67 average rating from 3 reviews
Sort by
5.0

A great cap to keep on hand

By

Verified Buyer


I keep a pretty full run of Mallory caps in my parts bin for use as tone caps, treble-bleeds in guitars and basses, and bypass or tone caps in tube amps. Really great caps for the price, and my go-to.

A .001uf Mallory and a 150k ohm resistor make a great treble-bleed.

5.0

These are great reliable caps

By

Verified Buyer


when it comes to rebuilding vintage amps or repairing newer ones, don't fall for the hype about coupling or tone caps. Mallory 150's are as good as it gets. you can pay a LOT more but you will not hear a difference.

4.0

Caps are great but ...

By

Verified Buyer


So far these caps seem perfectly functional (I'm restoring a mid 60's Gibson Hawk and am using these new caps to validate the functionality of the original caps -which I'm planning to keep in place unless I find a bad cap).

I'm only giving 4 stars instead of 5 because the caps arrived sorted in individual packages but with the values of caps in the packages mixed up. It's easy to imagine how this could happen but is frustrating when you need to look at every cap individually rather than just finding the right package. I didn't sort and count all the individual values but so far it looks like my order was complete and accurate, just a little scrambled.