Get the rock back in your amp
Upgrade your power transformer for better performance and better tone.
Your power transformer is one of the biggest factors in your tone and is the first step in delivering the right power to your tubes—making your amp come alive.
When a vintage amp sounds bad, or makes no sound at all, it's time to replace the transformer. And many new amps use cheap, small transformers that hold back your tone. For any amp, a quality power transformer will amplify everything you already love about your tone.
Hear the original tone of your JTM45
Both your clean and dirty sounds will improve when you upgrade to a ClassicTone transformer. You'll finally hear why the overdriven sound of this amp is so revered. You'll hear more clarity in your clean tone too.
These transformers are made in the USA and every component is high quality:
This is also a great upgrade to our '62 Brit-Plex 45W Amp Kit.
- Wound like the vintage-era originals
- Custom, no-solvent varnish for correct vintage look
- Correct raised mountings—drops-in most chassis
- High quality wire, pre-tinned for easy soldering
- International voltage friendly: 100/120/220/230/240V
- Modern touches for better performance: flux band and center tap on the heaters
- RoHS Compliant
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING