Get vintage tone from your Deluxe
Upgrade your output transformer and hear what you've been missing.
Your output transformer is the final connection from your amp to your speakers. Since your signal passes through it, the quality of your tone relies on the quality of your transformer. Whether you're upgrading a new amp or restoring a vintage one, a new output transformer will greatly improve the sound and feel of your amp.
Finally hear the timeless 5E3 Deluxe tone you've been chasing
ClassicTone designed this transformer from an actual vintage 1955 Fender 5E3 Deluxe amplifier. They even replicated the look of the paper layer—this thing is the real deal. This transformer will feel right at home in your vintage amp or a new build.
These transformers are made in the USA and every component is high quality:
- Wound like the vintage-era originals
- Custom, no-solvent varnish for correct vintage look
- Correct raised mountings—drops-in most chassis
- High quality wire, pre-tinned for easy soldering
- RoHS Compliant
- Designed for amps with a 8 ohm output at approximately 20W
This is also a great upgrade to our '59 Tweed 15W Amp Kit.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING