Clamping a rotary tool directly to your bench is necessary when working with small guitar parts: buffing string nuts, detailing bridges, cutting truss rods to length, precise shaping of inlay work…the list goes on and on.
Anchor your Dremel to your bench at nearly any angle!
It's like having a third hand in the shop—simply thread your rotary tool into the StewMac Anchor then clamp it down on your bench or in your vise. Keep both hands free to hold your work while adding a layer of safety at the same time.
The Anchor also fits our Foredom Handpiece and any rotary tool with a 3/4-12 thread.
Simple and solid
The one-piece design of the Anchor has no parts to break off or lose. Solid aluminum is machined into a hexagon bar with mounting threads on both ends at different degrees, allowing for any angle you need.
- Heavy-duty aluminum construction
- Mount in vise or clamp to workbench
- Holds rotary tool at any angle
- Fits any rotary tool with a 3/4-12 threaded nose
- Measures 6" x 1-3/4" x 1-1/2" (152mm x 44mm x 38mm)