The Dobro Master's "Secret Weapon" on your Pedalboard
Called "Dobro's matchless contemporary master," by The New York Times and lauded as "my favorite musician" by rock legend John Fogerty, Jerry Douglas could have been a musical innovator on any number of instruments.
However, as a teenager, Douglas adopted the then relatively obscure and unexplored Dobro guitar. That decision has helped him carve out a unique place in American music where he has wielded incalculable influence on bluegrass and its many related genres.
The "JD" Signature pedal comes pre-loaded with 16 custom Aura Images created by Jerry Douglas, specifically for resophonic guitars.
Easy to set up and use, the Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Pedal removes the need to mic your instrument on stage, eliminating spurious stage noise and intrusive microphone setups. With the Jerry Douglas Signature Aura Imaging Pedal, you get the true, unique voice of your resophonic instrument, on stage or in the studio.
- Volume, Blend, and Image Select controls
- Feedback-fighting Phase switch
- Bypass/Mute foot switch
- Input Trim with Clip/Low Battery indicator
- 24-bit A/D/A, 32-bit internal processing
- Durable all-metal construction
- 27 hours battery life with 9-Volt battery (not included) or optional 910R power adapter (sold separately)
Dimensions: 5.6" L x 4" W x 2.1" H (142 mm) (101 mm) (53 mm)
Weight: 1.25 lbs (.56 kg)
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING