The EMG AB (Afterburner) is a boost you can use in place of your tone (or volume) knob and activate with EMG's variable gain push/pull pot. The AB has up to 20dB of available gain and is perfect for increasing the volume of your clean tone or pushing a tube amp into overdrive.
This is a great option for players looking to increase their volume for leads. This boost works with both active and passive pickups.
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 250K
- Input Referred Noise: -130dbV
- Output Impedance (Ohms): 2K
- Current @ 9V (Microamps): 980
- Battery Life (Hours): 250
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC): 18
- 1 - AB Control
- 1 - Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 - Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 3 - Interconnect cables