Designed by acclaimed humbucking pickup guru Tim Shaw, the ShawBucker pickup is, in his words, "a new take on an old perception." The ShawBucker retains clarity and impressive note definition while remaining resistant to 60-cycle hum and other extraneous noise. Full of multi-dimensional tone with well-defined overtones, this open-coil pickup complements and balances your guitar's natural voice while playing well with other pickup designs.
Fender recommends using the ShawBucker 1 in either position in a HH configuration or as the bridge pickup in a HSS configuration since it blends well with single-coil pickups. The ShawBucker 2 has a slightly hotter output than the Shawbucker 1 and is recommended for use in the bridge position in an HH configuration.
- Designed by pickup guru Tim Shaw
- Low-output pickup with beefy tone
- Alnico II magnets for sweet, musical sound
- Enamel-coated magnet wire for vintage-style tone
- Requires 500K potentiometer
- 4 conductor wire
- 1.93” (49mm) Pole piece spread
- Installation hardware included
- Choose Model 1 or Model 2
Shawbucker 1 output: 7.6K ohms
Shawbucker 2 output: 7.8K ohms
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING