David Gilmour is recognized the world over for his revolutionary and incomparable sound with the legendary Pink Floyd and his work as a solo artist. When you hear the tones coming out of his red Strat® you're hearing his signature EMG Pro Series system: the DG20.
The DG20 is a pre-wired pickguard assembly that has been used by David Gilmour (Pink Floyd) since 1985. This set utilizes EMG's ivory Alnico loaded SA single coil pickups, an EXG Guitar Expander for increased treble and bass frequencies, and an SPC presence control to enhance your Strat's earthiness and mid-range. The solderless system comes prewired on a custom 11-hole white pearl pickguard with white knobs for easy installation.
SA Pickup Specifications:
- Logo Color: Gold
- Magnet Type: Alnico
- Resonant Frequency (KHz): 4.45
- Output Voltage (String): 1.00
- Output Voltage (Strum): 1.50
- Output Noise (60 Hz): -91
- Output Impedence (Ohm/System): 2000
- Current @9V (Milliamps/Complete System): 1.20
- Battery Life (Hours): 200
- Suppy (Volts DC): 9
Filter Frequency: Low 45hz / High 4.5Khz
Filter Frequency: Mid 600Hz