Efficient, durable, economical! Countless uses in repair shops. Professional grade sandpaper with handy self-adhesive backing. Set of 80, 120 and 220-grit rolls for general woodworking and instrument making. Conveniently sized to fit our radius-sanding tools.
Stikit™ abrasives cut like a file, and last longer than regular sandpaper.
The sharp aluminum oxide grit is slower to load up with sanding dust, too. Outstanding durability and performance have made Stikit the favorite in our own shops.
- The right width for our radius-sanding tools
- Attach to your benchtop for a fast non-slip surface
- Handy for quick custom sanding blocks
- Countless uses in repair shops
- Convenient sets for fretwork/finishing and general woodworking
Stikit papers are supplied in 15-yard rolls (45 feet / 13.71 meters), an economical length for small shops.
The 2-3/4" (69.85mm) width is a perfect fit for our profesional levelers:
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING