Welcome to guitar building!
If you're new to guitar building this kit's a great way to start: this is the classic electric guitar design that's fun to build, and you'll learn a lot.
The mahogany body and smooth neck are higher quality than other kits at this price. The parts fit perfectly, and with our instructions this is an easy build that makes a great guitar — and a great gift!
We've included a great set of illustrated instructions that'll take you step-by-step through the whole process from: creating a custom peghead, installing and aligning the neck, wiring the pickups, applying a finish, installing all the hardware and even giving your guitar a custom setup.
And, if that weren't enough, we're also including an extra set of Dunlop Guitar strings to make it sound amazing.
Whether it's your first or your 50th, this is an affordable way to build a great guitar.
- An upgraded mahogany body pre-routed and drilled for the proper placement of the neck, pickups, control cavity and bridge
- A pre-fretted maple neck with blank peghead and pre-installed 2-way truss rod
- Pre-installed fingerboard inlays
- Slotted nut
- Sealed tuners
- A pre-wired pickguard assembly for easy installation
- Output jack
- Classic Strat-style vibrato bridge and chrome hardware
- 2 sets of strings
- Setup adjustment wrenches
- An output cord
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING