The premier hard rock guitar!
Put your horns up! From the smoky clubs of Birmingham to the stadiums of Sydney nothing is more hard rock than the G-Style guitar. The aggressive tone, easy playability, and instantly familiar look has never been equaled. The G-Style's mahogany body gives the ideal foundation for finding your perfect hard rock and heavy metal tone. Now you can build this rock machine!
These kits are ready for you to open the box and start your build. Like our S and T-Style kits, we've made it easy for anyone to make a great guitar on their first try.
Build this timeless guitar your way
This kit has the specs you want—set mahogany neck, elegantly carved contours, and beveled horns. Each kit comes with the neck matched to the body, ready for you to fine tune the perfect fit. No need to worry about getting the neck angle just right, we've dialed it in for you.
These kits come with top quality appointments, the fretboard is bound with classic crown inlays, the hardware is ready to install. We've got the ColorTone Lacquers and Finishes (black and cherry are good choices!) to make this guitar look as amazing as you imagined.
We made sure our kit had all the details right—routed for humbuckers, the holes for the hardware are drilled, ready for you to install. This kit is ready for you to get your hands dirty and tweak it how you want.
First-time builder? No sweat.
You don't need a workshop, and there's a good chance you already own most of the tools you'll need to get the job done. This kit comes with our step-by-step, beginner-friendly instructions and our highly knowledgeable staff of guitar techs are just a phone call away.
StewMac has you covered, so you can enjoy the build.
Your kit includes everything you'll need:
- Mahogany body with classic contours
- Neck pocket, pickup cavities and bridge holes are all drilled and routed for the perfect placement and fit
- Shaped mahogany neck has a 2-way truss rod installed
- Bound granadillo fingerboard comes pre-installed with frets and traditional crown pearloid inlays
- Peghead is ready for your personal custom shape
- Pre-slotted nut for perfect action
- Chrome plated hardware—from sealed tuners to strap buttons
- Traditional tune-o-matic bridge and stop tailpiece
- Humbucking pickups with chrome covers
- Quality potentiometers, caps, and wire
- Output jack
- Black pickup rings, cover plates and accessories
- Traditional black knobs
- Small style black pickguard
- Truss rod wrench
- And we even include 2 sets of strings and an output cord
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING