This unique dreadnought has the appointments and soul of a vintage archtop.
When you see the style and elegance of an old natural-finished archtop like a D'Angelico, Stromberg, or a vintage Gibson L5, it just has such a clean inspired look. The pure white spruce top, pale maple back and sides, and the matching white bindings just look like they were born to be together.
We were inspired by that look and feel when designing our latest limited edition kit. Our internal team of designers and wood nerds hand selected 25 sets of our best highly figured AAA Birdseye Maple (Acer saccharum) and most beautiful AAAA Engelmann Spruce (Picea engelmannii) to assemble these top of the line kits. We scoured our massive wood inventory for the best sets we could find for this limited run.
EXTREMELY LIMITED—Only 25 available!
But wait, it gets even better...
You'll also receive a set of FREE Waverly Tuning Machines!
Because a kit of this quality deserves the finest tuning machines available, we have decided to include a set of our Waverly Tuning Machines with Polished Nickel hardware and White knobs for FREE!
If you're looking to build a premium, limited edition guitar, using the finest woods and materials, this is the perfect kit for you. If you don't have all the specialized equipment you need to thin tops or bend sides, or you want a head start that will save you hours and hours of build time, this kit has all of the critical work done so you can start and finish this build with ease.
Not only are the top, back, and sides top quality, everything about this kit is the highest quality possible. It features:
- AAAA Engelmann Spruce top with soundhole and rosette channel
- AAA Birdseye Maple back, joined and cut to shape
- AAA Birdseye Maple sides, accurately bent
- Jet Black Ebony fingerboard, bridge, and overlays
- Carved Mahogany neck, precisely machined neck joint at the 14-fret, dovetail or bolt-on
- Quartersawn Spruce pre-carved braces
- Bone nut and saddle
- Upgraded precision-machined Waverly Ivoroid bridge pins and matching end pin
- Upgraded Waverly Tuning Machines with Bright Nickel hardward and White knobs
- White binding
- Frets, rosette, and trim
- Hot Rod two-way adjustable truss rod
- Pre-cut heavy cardboard molds for trouble-free body assembly
- Full-size blueprint and bracing template
- Illustrated 36-page spiral-bound instruction book
- 71 minute, step-by-step DVD: Building an Acoustic Guitar Kit
We're with you every step of the way
When you buy one of these guitars, you get a lot more than "just" a kit, you get a complete course in guitar building.
The instruction book, written by master luthiers Todd Sams and Dan Erlewine, is extremely detailed—no other kit has anything like it. You also receive a 71-minute step-by-step DVD (over $40 value) with Todd and Dan that walks you through every part of the process to guide you to a successful build.
Plus, our expert techs are here to help. We're just a phone call away for advice or help if you need it.
Get your Limited Edition kit before it's gone.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING