Custom Extruded Nylon sets are manufactured on D'Addario's own advanced monofilament extrusion line built exclusively for the production of musical instrument strings. Each set features our exclusive laser sorted Pro-Arté clear nylon trebles for unsurpassed intonation with a warm, projecting acoustic tone.
D'Addario EJ65B strings are designed specifically for baritone ukuleles. The 3rd and 4th string are a silver-plated copper wound on nylon and complimented by a 1st and 2nd Pro-Arté Custom Extruded clear nylon strings.
- Optimized for Baritone Ukuleles tuned to standard DGBE tuning
- Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Nylon for highly accurate, laser sorted treble strings
- Preferred for their warm and long lasting tone
- Baritone Ukulele, Pro-Arté Custom Extruded Clear Nylon, Silver-Plated Copper Wound, Non-Ball End
- Made in the U.S.A. for the highest quality and performance
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING