Durable • Reliable • Great price!
The best economy-priced iron we've found for guitar and amp soldering jobs.
It heats to 400 degrees F (204 degrees C), and at 40 watts, is a step above short-lived 15-30 watt megamart irons.
- Affordable price, exceptional quality
- Durable stainless steel shank sleeve
- Comfortable cushioned grip
- Long-life non-corrosive 1/32" fine-point tip
- 4-1/2 foot cord
- Order a chisel tip for soldering connections to the back of a control pot or grounding a wire to a tremolo claw. It's also handy for steaming out wood dents with a damp cloth.
- The adjustable Soldering Stand is a must-have for convenience and safety.
- Use #0505 standard 60/40 rosin core solder with this iron. Lead-free solder is not recommended due to its high melting point (above 420°F).
#0502 is a 110-volt AC electrical appliance, 60Hz. It has a U.S. standard Type A plug with two flat parallel prongs, ungrounded.
#0602 is a 220-volt AC electrical appliance, 50Hz. It has an international plug Type C (Europlug) with two round prongs, ungrounded.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING