A real time saver! This unique aluminum/steel tool quickly and accurately finds the correct location for an acoustic guitar saddle slot.
Use the Saddlematic to position a new slotted bridge, or check the accuracy of an attached bridge and saddle. It adjusts for most acoustic guitar scale lengths up to 27".
Quickly and accurately finds the correct location for a new acoustic guitar saddle slot, for positioning a new slotted bridge, or for checking the accuracy of an attached bridge and saddle. It adjusts for most acoustic guitar scale lengths up to 27".
Saddle location pins can be set for proper scale length compensation, and for left-hand bridges. Aluminum/steel construction with set screws.
• Quick and accurate way to find the correct location for a bridge saddle
• Locate the the saddle slot position on a new bridge blank
• Precisely place a new bridge with a pre-cut saddle slot
• Check the accuracy of an existing saddle
• Record the saddle location before removing a bridge for repair
• Works with the strings on or off!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING