Everything you need for guitars, amps, and pedals!
Getting serious about working on electronics? The Guitar Electronics Deluxe Tool Set has everything you need to get any job done right. Get exactly the right tools to wire guitars, repair pedals, build amps, and more. With the right tools and guidance, you'll never run into a problem you can't fix.
The best tools to get the job done right
Let's face it, if you've used a low quality hardware store soldering iron, you know it's hard to get the controlled heat you need. Having the right tools will give you faster, cleaner, and more consistent results. You'll be able to use just the precise amount of solder, protect delicate parts, and position the components exactly where you need them.
Even if you are only working on your own instruments, you'll love how easy it is to keep your gear running smoothly.
This set pays for itself in just a few jobs
Touching up solder joints, replacing switches, and swapping pickups are huge money-makers for every successful repair shop. These everyday jobs will be faster, more consistent, and profitable. When using the Soldering Station, you'll wonder why you waited so long to upgrade.
Plus—we've discounted this set so you can save money while getting everything you need.
Tools you'll have for life—Unconditional lifetime guarantee
We chose electronics tools you'll have and use forever, these are not "disposable" tools that will only last a few jobs. Our techs swear by these tools, and we know you'll feel the same way. These are essential to have on your bench.
Here is what you recieve in this Deluxe set:
- 0501 Soldering Station—The professional tool that lets you choose the heat you need for delicate jobs like PCBs or crank up the heat for soldering to the back of a pot. Works for lead-free solder too. (0601 220-volt in International set.)
- 3620 Multimeter—Quickly determine what problems you need to fix. Knowing the voltages you need will keep you from electrocuting yourself when working on amps, but will also let you find a broken circuit, determine pickup output, and find the status of diodes in amps and effects.
- 0505 Pocket-Pak Solder—Two packs of our favorite solder—enough to rewire a few guitars and pedals. (0505-LF Lead-free Solder in International set.)
- 1606 Fine-Gauge Wire Stripper—The wiring in guitars and pedals are smaller than what most hardware store strippers can strip effectively. The strippers cleanly and easily strip the wires for faster jobs.
- 0521 Soldering Aids—These hold a wire in place to solder or de-solder, and move wires around in a cramped control cavity. Never burn your fingers again.
- 0503 Solomon Solder Sucker—This easy to use tool removes excess solder and quickly clears lugs for better connections.
- 1609 Round-nose Bending Pliers—These pliers let you pre-bend your wires to shape for an efficient and simple installation.
- 1607 Wire Cutter—This cutter will give you precise cuts for easier installations and better connections.
- 5120 Curved Jaw Wiring Hemostat—The hemostat holds the wires securely in place for easier solder jobs, and won't cause a bad connection by crimping the delicate wires.
- 0504 Solder Wick—You can use the Solder Wick to remove excess solder with just heat.
- 0520-CU Alligator Clip Heat Sinks—Don't burn delicate parts! These copper clips help draw away heat for safer installations.
- 1610 Long Nose Needle Pliers—This tool fits into tight cavities to hold down or remove wires when soldering so you won't burn yourself.
Get the cleanest, fastest electronics results you've ever had!