About International Shipping
StewMac is dedicated to offering our customers fast, helpful service. For over 40 years, we have supplied the world's
instrument makers and repair shops from here in Athens, Ohio. Wherever you are, you can expect guaranteed quality,
friendly service and same-day shipping for orders received Monday through Friday.
- All the products we sell are stocked here in our warehouse, and we take great care in packing overseas
- Secure web shopping is guaranteed. Your credit card safety is assured through encryption.
- We welcome questions. Our friendly International Department will quickly answer your e-mail.
- In the rare case that we've made a mistake with your order, we correct the error at no charge. We also insure
your packages, so if one does not arrive we will reship it to you at no charge.
International shipping cost is determined by the weight of the package, the shipping method, and the destination.
Our website shows you the shipping cost before asking you for payment information.
Duties and Taxes
On international orders, the recipient is responsible for payment of any applicable duties, taxes and other fees. Please contact your Customs office for information on duties and taxes.
International Shipping Options
Orders received by 4:00 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday, are shipped on the same day.
We offer several shipping choices for international orders.
- Typically delivers in 10-14 business days, although it sometimes takes as long as 4 weeks.
- Packages sent by International Airmail may not have tracking (identification) numbers, but they are insured.
USPS Priority International
- Typically delivers in 7-14 days.
- Tracking is provided.
DHL Express International
- Delivers in 2-4 days.
- Detailed, real-time tracking information is provided for all DHL shipments at www.dhl.com.
- DHL packages are processed through your country's customs very quickly and thoroughly. You may experience higher customs and duties fees with DHL Express than with International Airmail or USPS Priority International.
Some of our products are restricted from shipping outside of the United States and are indicated as such.
We accept Visa, MasterCard and PayPal for online orders. All information is secure and encrypted when you transmit
data through our website. Secure shopping is guaranteed.
International money orders must be in U.S. dollars and drawn on a U.S. bank. If you wish to pay by international
money order, please e-mail us for further instructions.
If you want to pay by wire transfer, please e-mail us for further instructions. We charge an additional $20.00 to
cover bank fees.
Select your preferred currency in the drop-down menu found on every product page by the "Add to Cart" button. These
menus are also placed on the shopping cart and in your account. You will see all prices and charges converted to
your currency. If you have a stewmac.com account, clicking any of the currencies will lock that currency for future
Currency conversion tables are updated every 2 hours. However, the amount charged will be the conversion rate at the
time your credit card is billed.
Our guarantee is simple: 100% satisfaction in every way. If it doesn't meet your expectations, return it anytime for
a refund or exchange. Our support team has decades of experience making customers happy.
Before returning an item from outside the U.S., please contact us for assistance.
In the rare case that we've made a mistake with your order, we correct the error at no charge. If a package is lost in transit, we will reship it to you at no charge.
Our International Department is ready to help you. There are many ways to contact us:
E-mail: Use our Customer Service Contact Us page.
Monday through Friday, 9:00am-5:00pm Eastern time
21 N. Shafer St.
Athens, Ohio 45701