Get your banjo looking as good as it sounds!
Swap out those worn-out tuner buttons with high quality replacement knobs! These knobs fit Waverly, Five-Star and other banjo peg shafts with two flat and two curved sides.
We've greatly expanded your choice of tuner buttons so that you can find the perfect custom look for your new banjo or restore a vintage original.
Pick the look that's right for you
- Ivoroid knobs are machined from Galalith, a dense and durable casein-based material that polishes beautifully. It resembles real ivory, but is a non-animal alternative.
- Amber Swirl has the look of a loved knob that aged gracefully.
- Ebony knobs are machined from real wood. They're lightweight and add a custom look to your banjo.
- Cream has a vintage-correct look for many banjo styles.
- Black gives a clean, contemporary style to your banjo.
- Vintage Pearloid is semi-translucent and has the look of early plastics that compliments vintage hardware.
Modification of the knob may be required to fit your tuners.
All shaft hole dimensions are 0.20" x 0.15" (5mm x 3.8mm).
Dimensions: 0.89” wide x 0.82” tall x 0.43” thick (22.6mm x 20.8mm x 10.9mm)
These knobs will NOT fit Grover friction pegs, #0177 or #0175.