Vintage Kluson looks with modern performance and no drilling!
Kluson has truly introduced a game changer with the traditional 6-in-line footprint and newly designed sealed diecast housing. These state of the art tuning machines are designed to directly retrofit vintage Kluson machines with a press-fit bushing, traditional Kluson 6-in-line mounting pattern and modern 11/32 inch peghole. The vintage outline, metal oval button and pin-stripes pay tribute to Kluson heritage while the brand new housing appearance incorporates all the features the modern guitarist demands.
High gear ratio guarantees silky smooth operation, fine tuning stability and no backlash all in a sealed one-piece housing. 6-in-line tuning machine set for right handed instrument and all mounting hardware is included.Specifications:
- 19:1 gear ratio
- 11/32" (8.8mm) peghole required
- Steel worm and brass ring gears
- Locking mechanism
- Press-fit bushing
- 5/16" (7.5mm) bushing depth
- 1/4" (6.35mm) string post diameter
- 1" (25.5mm) string post height
- Diecast steel housing
- 6-in-line mounting pattern
- Set of 6 includes with all mounting hardware