Install locking tuners on a vintage headstock without drilling!
Give your vintage 6-in-line headstock a much-needed makeover with the Hipshot Tuner Upgrade Kit. You can install them on any headstock and tuner spacing, without drilling!
Let's face it, guitar tuning machine technology has come a long way since the 'golden age' of guitars. The Vintage Style Grip-Lock Tuning Machines allow you to take advantage of the latest locking tuner technology without having to drill your headstock holes out to 10mm.
The patented Universal Mount Plate (UMP) included free in this kit means your tuners will retrofit without drilling or screwing. The special tabs in the plate securely hold your tuning machines in place to make install a breeze!
- Grip-Lock pin and thumb wheel system
- 15:1 gear ratio for precise tuning
- Compatible with 21/64" (8.5mm) pegholes for vintage-style guitars
- String post hole fits strings up to 0.060"
- Set of 6 includes mounting screws, threaded bushings, and washers
- Cast housing
Available with regular or staggered posts. Staggered posts have different heights giving each string the ideal break angle over the nut. They reduce buzz at the nut and free your guitar from string trees forever!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING