No more lost settings. LOK THEM IN!
Adjust your effects, tone, or volume while protecting your settings during transport or at your next gig. Just pull up the Loknob®, twist into the new position, and release to 'lok' in your setting.
"Musicians spend a lot of time dialing in their tone. Amps, guitars, and pedals can get knocked around during a show or even on the way to the next gig. The Loknob keeps your controls where you set them."
—Erick Coleman, guitar repairman and StewMac tech advisor
Invented by a musician for musicians
Easy to install, the spring-loaded Loknob retrofits most amps, pedals, guitars, mixing boards, and PA heads. Reusable with no modifications required.
Wide 3/4" Loknob is for guitars, amps, and pedals with large knobs.
- 3/4" diameter x 7/8" tall (19.05mm x 22.23mm)
- #1150 fits 6mm split shaft pot with M7 x 0.75 thread*
- #1153 fits 1/4" solid shaft with 3/8 x 32 thread*
- * Includes a universal adapter for pots with a different thread.
Narrow 1/2" Loknob is for most pedals, mixing boards and custom guitar builds.
- 1/2" diameter x 7/8" tall (12.70mm x 22.23mm)
- #1154 fits 6mm split shaft pot with M7 x 0.75 thread
- #1156 fits 1/4" solid shaft with M7 x 0.75 thread
Note: Alpha pots are M8 x 0.75 thread and will not fit the Loknob.