A great feeling high-mass bridge with adjustable string spacing
Hipshot’s take on the original, celebrated high-mass bass bridge.
Some serious thought and design work has gone into making the KickAss Bridge a very versatile and comfortable bridge that works in most any situation.
At first blush, the KickAss might seem like a simple, heartfelt tribute to Leo Quan’s BadAss II bridge. A closer look, however, reveals significant improvements under the hood that put this bridge in a class of its own. Hipshot worked hard to ensure that the KickAss possesses the soul of the beloved original with serious improvements for adjustability and tone.
- Fully adjustable pre-notched brass saddle inserts
- Mounts with a typical 5 hole configuration
- Recessed string ball holes for a sleeker, sexier look
- 2-7/16" (61.89mm) maximum string spacing
- Available in chrome and black
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING