Your Jazz Bass never played this good
Experience the stable, lightweight, and stunning feel of a roasted neck.
Torrefied or "roasted" woods are now relied on by custom shops and boutique builders to give their instruments a more vintage and responsive tone. It's like the neck has that played-in tone and feel already built right in.
When a neck is roasted, it becomes more stable, lightweight, and takes on an aged caramel color. The increase in stability is truly surprising—the necks are far more resistant to temperature and humidity change. And, the tone is undeniable!
An all new look for your Jazz Bass
These necks have a modern Jazz Bass "C" shape profile that plays fast. The 20 medium-jumbo frets are highly polished and ready to play. The 9.5" radius has the same feel and playability you already love. The synthetic bone nut has pilot grooves that are ready for you to dial-in to the perfect action.
The back of the neck is a satin urethane finish that feels like an old friend. The front is finished in high gloss to keep the classic Fender look. For true Fender authenticity, it's also serialized and stamped, down to the spaghetti logo headstock decal.
- 9.5" radius
- Maple neck and fingerboard with Walnut "skunk" stripe
- 20 jumbo frets
- Pre-slotted synthetic bone nut
- Modern C shape
- Neck mounting holes drilled
- Modern-style truss rod adjustment
- Urethane finish
- Made in Mexico
- Scale length: 34" (863.60mm)
- Width at nut: 1-1/2" (38mm)
- Width at 20th fret: 2-1/2" (63.50mm)
- Fretwire: 0.040" high x 0.100" wide (1mm x 2.54mm)
- Approximate heel length: 4-1/2" (114.3mm)
- String post spread: 5-9/16" (141.28mm)
- 11/16" diameter (18mm) pegholes
- Fits neck pockets: 3-7/8" x 2-1/2" x 5/8" (98.43mm x 63.50mm x 15.88mm)
- At 1st fret: 0.820"
- At 6th fret: 0.870"
- At 12th fret: 0.870"
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING