The PA2 is a boost preamp you can mount to your guitar and turn on/off via on a minitoggle switch. It's the perfect solution if you want to increase your instrument's overall volume for solos or push an amp on the edge of breakup into overdrive.
It has an internal trim pot so you can preset the amount of boost you want up to 20 dB. This boost can be used with passive or active pickups.
- Input Impedance (Ohms): 500K
- Input Referred Noise: -130dbV
- Output Impedance (Ohms): 2K
- Current @ 9V (Microamps): 290
- Battery Life (Hours): 1725
- Maximum Supply (Volts DC):18
- 1 - PA2 Control
- 1 - Battery Clip with Buss Connector
- 1 - Stereo Output Jack (Battery Switching)
- 4 - Interconnect cables (1 Red/3 White)
- 1 - Output Cable
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING