Efficient, durable, economical! Countless uses in repair shops. Professional grade 3M Gold sandpaper with handy self-adhesive backing.
Stikit™ abrasives cut like a file, and last longer than regular sandpaper. The sharp aluminum oxide grit is slower to load up with sanding dust, too. Outstanding durability and performance have made Stikit the favorite in our own shops.
- The right width for our radius-sanding tools
- Attach to your benchtop for a fast non-slip surface
- Handy for quick custom sanding blocks
- Countless uses in repair shops
- Convenient sets for fretwork/finishing and general woodworking
Stikit papers are supplied in 15-yard rolls (45 feet / 13.71 meters), an economical length for small shops.
The 2-3/4" (69.85mm) width is a perfect fit for our professional levelers:
Works on stainless frets, too!
All of our tools are suitable for use on stainless-steel fretwire, with the exception of our Fret Tang Nippers. Modern stainless-steel fretwire is known to be harder than the traditional nickel-silver blends, but our own shop experience indicates the wire does not cause premature wear of files or sandpapers.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING