We are seeking a person with lutherie experience, both in repairing and building a variety of stringed instruments to serve as a Product Tech/Specialist on the StewMac team.
In addition to having robust knowledge of building and repairing of stringed instruments, candidates must also have excellent writing and communication skills, customer-centric attitude and willingness to travel to trade shows.
Customer Service Support
Start date: immediate
- Support Stewart-MacDonald customers and our customer service representatives (CSRs) with technical product questions via email and phone
- Provide training and instructional information and demonstrations for CSRs regarding new and existing products
- Support the warehouse QC team as needed
- Proactively monitor returns, customer comments, product reviews for any potential issues
- Research and investigate any issues by product testing as needed
- Assist in testing new products in development
- Contribute ideas for new products
- Assist in product copy writing, video scripts, instructional information and Trade Secrets articles
- Appear in Stewart-MacDonald produced videos, like product and Trade Secrets videos
Salary commensurate with experience.
We are located in Athens Ohio, a lively college town
situated in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains, 75
miles southeast of Columbus, the state capital. Athens,
noted for its active, diverse music scene, offers a
variety of cultural events, many of which take place at
Ohio University. People moving to Athens often remark
about the high quality of life, low cost-of-living,
friendly people, and strong sense of community shared by
the diverse groups living in the area.
Stewart-MacDonald provides a supportive work environment,
competitive wages, and excellent benefits.
To apply, please email a cover letter and resume,
including salary history, to firstname.lastname@example.org