Here's what you need for wiring those pickups into your Tele®!
All the parts you'll need, plus a diagram to show you how.
The standard kit is an economical choice for any wiring job. It has standard PVC-insulated wire and Alpha pots.
Standard Wiring Kit for Telecaster includesAlpha control pot specifications
- Output jack
- 250K Alpha control pots (2)
- Ceramic capacitors: .047uF and .001uF
- CRL Lever Switch: 3-way with mounting screws
- Switch knobs: black barrel and top-hat knobs included
- Non-shielded PVC-insulated circuit wire: 22 AWG, white, 12" long
- Non-shielded PVC-insulated circuit wire: 22 AWG, black, 24" long
- Shielded guitar circuit wire: 26 AWG black, 12" long
- Wiring diagram
|Shaft diameter||6mm split shaft, coarse knurling|
|Thread ||M8 x 0.75|
|Threaded portion height ||3/8"||(9.52mm)|
|Required mounting hole diameter ||5/16"||(7.94mm)|
|Body cavity depth required||1-3/8" (34.93mm)|
|Mounting screw spacing||1-5/8" (41.28mm)|
|Lever stem||.052" x .188" (1.32mm x 4.78mm)|
|Pickguard slot required||1/16" x 1-1/16" (1.59mm x 26.99mm)|