Here's what you need for wiring those pickups into your Strat®! All the parts, plus a diagram to show you how.
This premium kit features cloth-covered push-back wire—the right wire for Fender and vintage-style guitar circuitry. The pots in this kit are upgraded to CTS brand for longer life and a smoother, more accurate response.
Wiring Kit for Stratocaster includes
- Output jack
- 250K CTS control pots (3)
- 0.047uF Orange Drop Cap
- CRL Lever Switch: 5-way lever switch with mounting screws
- Switch knobs: white and black
- Non-shielded cloth-insulated push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, white 12" long
- Non-shielded cloth-insulated push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, black, 24" long
- Shielded braided push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, 12" long
- Wiring diagram
Be sure your control knobs will fit!Switch specifications
CTS pots have a fine-knurled 24-spline split shaft.
|Body cavity depth required||1-3/8" (34.93mm)|
|Mounting screw spacing||1-5/8" (41.28mm)|
|Lever stem||.052" x .188" (1.32mm x 4.78mm)|
|Pickguard slot required||1/16" x 1-1/16" (1.59mm x 26.99mm)|
CTS control pot specifications
|Shaft diameter||0.235" (5.95mm)|
split shaft, fine knurling
|Thread||3/8" x 32|
|Threaded portion height||3/8"||(9.52mm)|
|Required mounting hole diameter ||3/8"||(9.52mm)|