Single volume and tone controls for wiring basses or guitars with a single pickup. Can be combined with a selector switch for multi-pickup instruments.
Guitar wiring at its simplest—one volume and one tone. Same as found on P-Bass®, single pickup Gibson® Les Paul® Juniors, lap steels, and many other instruments. All the parts you need, plus a diagram to show you how.
The premium kit features cloth-covered push-back wire—the right wire for Fender and vintage-style guitar circuitry. The pots in this kit are upgraded to CTS brand for longer life and a smoother, more accurate response.
Wiring Kit for P-Bass includes
CTS control pot specifications
- Output jack
- 250K CTS control pots (2)
- 0.047uF Orange Drop capacitor
- Non-shielded cloth-insulated push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, white, 12" long
- Non-shielded cloth-insulated push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, black, 24" long
- Shielded braided push-back circuit wire: 22 AWG, 12" long
- Wiring diagram
||1/4" (6.35mm) solid shaft
||3/8" x 32
|Threaded portion height
|Required mounting hole diameter